Frontier mpg's

All--

Anyone keeping track of their mpg's in XE V6 4x4s?? Altho Edmunds, and the EPA, generally consider the mpg pretty low, I've talked to a few people who swear they're getting 25 plus! I'm waffling between the Frontier/Tacoma. Leaning toward the Frontier: style, better price, crewcab/long bed combo, love the blue!! Good mpg's would nail it for me. Kinda like the wild yellow, but I'd lose my wife. Plus it's proly a ticket-magnet around here in/about NYC... TIA!

---------------------------- Mr. P.V.'d formerly Droll Troll

Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®