FS: 1995 Nissan 4x4 Pickup Speed Sensor

I replaced the speed sensor to repair a Speedometer issue only to discover the sensor wasn't the problem (it was the Speedometer Head). The old sensor works great as tested by the dealer, but they wouldn't take the new one back after it had been installed.

The sensor is from a 1995 4x4 Extended Cab Pickup with 5 speed, and approx

35,000 miles. The sensor is Nissan part #25010-74P01. It will likely fit many other years, models. Check with Nissan parts to see if it will fit your application.

I paid $115 wholesale, I will sell it for $50 + shipping if necessary (part located in Portland, OR).

Thank you.

Louis--

********************************************* Remove the two fish in address to respond
Reply to