gas fumes when heater on

I have an `88 Pulsar and recently have noticed a gasoline smell in the car when I run the heater using outside air. On recirculating (inside air) I don`t smell it. Is there a filter for air coming into the car that I need to change, etc. Car runs great - no gas leaking,etc. Thanks much in advance for any help you can give.

Bob

Reply to
REBEME

Outta nowhere

Sounds like you may have a fuel leak under the hood.

Reply to
ppointer