Getting a NEW car in six months

I am looking at the Sentra and the Murano and the Altima

If I get a Sentra it would be Spec V, I am looking to get a manual unless it is the Murano and I will get whichever I choose FULLY loaded. Just wanted to know what would be the best car, I usually do city stop and go driving with the occasional 3 hour drive north about every 3 months I will go out and come back.

Thanks for the Input.

Reply to
Scott