Good OEM parts source?

Can anyone reccomend a good source for oem parts? I need some maintenance items for my 97 Pathfinder. I think Courtesy Nissan in TX
gives discounts if you are a member of certain Nissan groups. Anyone have good experiences with someone they can reccommend? Thanks
Dave

I had an OK experience with Bankston Nissan in Tx. Their parts prices are slightly lower than some other dealers, but their shipping was slightly higher so that the total price was about the same on a $ 100 order. Their response to my several emails was good, as was my additional questions about two parts where confirmed the questions with the service dept. They did make an error on the order and I received a call from the parts dept to correct the problem. The correct parts were sent at the dealers expense. A minor problem was the packing/box was is not great and was somewhat worse on the return parts, but they were non breakable parts so there was no problem. I only received one of two responses from Courtesy Nissan to my emails, after they promised to follow-up. I 've heard their service can be spotty.

I've had really good luck with Garrands Nissan in Plattsburgh, NY. Their phone # is 800-339-2922 and their usual discount is 25% off list plus free shipping for orders over $75. I've ordered fuel injectors, CAT assemblies and tuneup parts for my 93 Maxima and 02 Pathfinder. They always sent me the right stuff.
RJ
On Wed, 5 Nov 2008 13:38:43 -0800 (PST), " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com"

I haven't used Courtesy in a few years, but the were *outstanding* when I did. I was trying to get some mats for an older Quest (there were 6 in total). Because it had been out of production for a long time, the mats came from different dye lots and did not match well enough for an AR owner like me.
They ordered and shipped various mats three times for me until I built a matching set. No cost to me except the return shipping. No complaints, they were willing to do whatever it took to make me happy.