good source for ordering on line parts for 1992 Corolla

I just ordered a passenger sun visor for my 92 Corolla thru the dealer and now tried to find one on line outa curiousity and could not.

Does anyone have a good on line source for ordering parts on this 1992 Corolla such as sun visors, door handles, etc... (preferably new parts) ?

thanks in advance.

Reply to
RnR

Certi-fit is *a* source for new parts. Do you want GOOD parts? (Actually, I have had NO problems with Certi-Fit parts myself...I guess others have...)

Google Toyota OEM parts, or look up Jaffrian's Toyota Volvo and ask for Internet Sales. Also, Champion Toyota in Texas, ask for Jeff, and say you were referred by a SOGI member. (supras.com)

Reply to
Hachiroku

Trim parts like that are OEM, try a salvage yard or knockoff shop, WBMA.

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

i can't find Certi-fit on google search