Source for 02+ OEM Class 3 hitch?

Anyone know a source for the OEM Class 3 Hitch for the 02+ Explorer? I can get one that bolts on to the frame underneath the original Class 2, but I' rather just have one receiver back there. Iwas trying to save a few bucks with someone like Reese, or Draw-Tite from the aftermarket, but they just seem to sell the additional mounts.

I think the local dealer has it through Parts for $235 or $265. I had seen some mention of an online parts source selling at discount. If someone could pass along that info, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

Dave

Reply to
Dave

You can get discounted Ford parts online from these sites:

There are probbly others, but those are the ones I've used.

Reply to
Ratbert

Thanks!

Dave