Best OEM Parts source

I am new to the Mopar experience, but am finding it difficult to drill down on a single (or two) resource online for OEM parts. I need to find unpopular things like vapor cannisters and other emissions related items.

Can I get a preferred and trusted source from the group? I have tried Jegs/SUmmit/Specialty parts etc... Was hoping to find a Mopar specific resource that may even know what they are talking about when I call them.

Thanks

Reply to
redhornet