GSP brand CV axles for Sentra?

The nearby Advance auto parts store advertised GSP CV Axles. Sounded good; for about $10 more than rebuilt you get new parts. But at the store, I'm told they're not available for a 93 Sentra XE ! Tracking it down at GSP's own website, they list a Bluebird, but not a Sentra. That's as close as I got -- the website just sent me in circles.

I went online to Advance's website to check what the clerks told me. It doesn't even list the GSP driveaxles! They have New (Cardone & GCK) and Remanufactured (Cardone, Power Line, and Crown). Can someone say which of these is worth buying if I can't get GSP? I figure the genuine thing from the dealership will be more than $100.

Thanks for your attention, JM

Reply to
DemoDisk

I would highly recommend

Many in the Maxima community have used them with great success, and without the chronic problems usually associated with the rebuilt/reman parts-store barnds. They are probably a little more expensive than the ones your Autozone or Advance Auto might carry.

Cheers, Nirav

Reply to
njmodi

Advance