Has this ever happened to you?

Once by accident or by coincidence I parked next to another Nissan Sentra (aparantly the exact same year) same color, and make, but it was a stick and mine an automatic. Amazing...

It was such a Kodak moment I had to take a picture.

John

Reply to
Bible John

Never happened with a Nissan but my wife parked her old Malibu LS next to another identical one and the remote worked on both cars. Car Manufacturers make hundreds of thousand cars it would "not be" a "Kodak moment" if the same make and model were parked next to each other.

It was such a Kodak moment I had to take a picture.

John

Manufacturers

How bout this? One afternoon years ago, I left Springdale Mall and got in my car, an '86 Chevy Nova. Something felt strange and I realized someone had broken in and swiped the beaded seat cover I'd put on the driver's side!

Then I noticed I wasn't a member of AAA anymore (sticker gone) and there was a hot romance novel on the passenger floor -- Hey, this isn't my car !! I'd used my key to unlock it, but I didn't start it, even though it fit the ignition. I quickly found my own identical car and stuff about five cars down the line. Shoulda left her a note.

Then a short time ago, some nuns that live in a large house behind us got a nice sedan as a 2nd car. Checked it out with binoculars. Hmm, looks new...uh, Nissan wheel covers...like mine...and on the back, "Sentra XE". Turns out to be my car, except theirs is a 4-door (& probably automatic). Thought it looked familiar...!

JPM

Reply to
DemoDisk

It happens...I parked beside a similar NX to mine...she had T-Tops, and a 5 speed, mine lacked the T-Top and is an Auto, but they were the same color. I talked with the owner and hers was a '91, mine a '92.

\
Reply to
EJD

I just remembered - My dad parked in a parking lot, and we left his maroon colored '65 Plymouth and went shopping. After we'd finished, we all got into what we thought was "our" car (the key worked in the door and ignition) and dad noticed that there was a figurine glued to the dash...the only difference between the vehicles!

He quietly parked the car back where it was, and then found our car in the next row over in the same position!

Reply to
EJD