heater hose location (Pathfinder)

Hopefully a very easy question:

I'm installing a Prestone Flush 'N Fill kit in my 1990 Pathfinder, and need to distinguish the heater hose that runs between the firewall and the water pump from the heater hose that runs from the firewall to the engine. I know exactly where they are, but can't see well enough around the engine to tell which (the upper or lower) goes to the water pump.

If someone could just tell me which is the "upper" one and which is the "lower" one, I would be very grateful.

Thanks, Michael

Reply to
Michael Andres McMurray

Jon Smith

Thanks -- I hadn't known about the danger, and appreciate the advice. I never had any problems flushing and re-filling the old-fashioned way, so I'll keep at it.

Michael

Reply to
Michael Andres McMurray