HELP 1996 Nissan Pickup SE Horn problem

For some reason inside the stearing collum When I turn or may be just driving down the road my horn will go off does anyone or has anyone had any problems with this happening or know how I can fix this problem. Rather annoying when driving down the road and people think your honking your horn at them. Thanks for any help in advance!

Reply to
PaPaBearBP

Small addition I have popped the plastic clips off the sides and bottom of the stearing wheel and founf there is a loose piece of metal in the top of the stearing wheel. It is grounding the horn out causing it to sound off. The bolts inside the stearing wheel are a key type and I haven't the tools to get in to fix this problem anyone know where I can get the prper tool to get in there and resolve this problem. I only need to get the stearing wheel off I assume but need the key attatchment for the bolts used I think can anyone else help or have any suggestions.

Reply to
PaPaBearBP

Small addition I have popped the plastic clips off the sides and bottom of the stearing wheel and founf there is a loose piece of metal in the top of the stearing wheel. It is grounding the horn out causing it to sound off. The bolts inside the stearing wheel are a key type and I haven't the tools to get in to fix this problem anyone know where I can get the prper tool to get in there and resolve this problem. I only need to get the stearing wheel off I assume but need the key attatchment for the bolts used I think can anyone else help or have any suggestions.

Reply to
PaPaBearBP

Just wave at the people when the horn honks and they will think you are doing it on purpose.

Reply to
Meat-->Plow