HELP!! 92 Sentra A/C only works on highest setting

Does anyone know why my 92 Sentra a/c and heat only works on the highest setting. Can I repair this problem or will I need to visit the dealer? Thanks guys.

Reply to
Bay

replace the blower resistor

Reply to
NissTech

Where is the blower resistor located in the Sentra?

Reply to
Bay

it is down by the blower motor, the connector has several thick blue wires coming out if it

Reply to
NissTech