94 sentra blower resistor

Hi all.

i have read some of the postings about the blower resistor going bad on some Sentras. All the posts i've seen say that the blower only works on the highest setting. On my Sentra the blower works on setting

2,3, and high, but the AC doesn't work on setting high. the AC light comes on on setting 1, but the blower doesn't work; on setting the 4 the blower works but the AC light goes out (no AC). I am just wondering if the resistor is also the culprid for this problem or if it is something else. any suggestions will be appreciated.

thanks

1994 Nissan Sentra (193,000 miles) 1983 MB 300SD (321,000 miles)
Reply to
ET

I would suspect the fan switch is probably bad.

Reply to
Harry Balls