Infiniti Airbag question

Hello everyone...

I hope someone may be able to assist me. I have a 98 I30 with 54k miles and a 93 G20 with over 100k miles...the air bag light on the I30 started to flash a few months about around March..I took my car in (don't remember if I took it in March or May but it was less then 4 months ago)and they said I needed a new driver said airbag. So it was replaced and the light stopped blinking and I went on my way. Now less then 4 months laster the light it on again. I called to bring my car in since I'm off tody and tomorrow and of course they're booked. I told the guy that problem and he told me that it could be the other air bag or a sensor and I agree with him...but my thing is...what are the chances that BOTH air bags would need replacing in such a short time. I've never been in any accidents. Why wasn't both bags and sensors checked when I brought it in the first time? I'm no car expert but I don't think air bags just go bad in 4 months. I've been dealing with this dealship for 6 years with no problems what so ever...the reason I brought another Infiniti was because of the service. I will bring my car in this evening (with or without an appointment) hopefully the service manager who i've been dealing with all this time and know by name will be there and not this new guy. Any help you have is greatly appreciated.

Reply to
Tanisha