HELP!!! nissan exa

Hi I have purchased an 1988 Nissan EXA. When I accelerate in 3rd and 4th and give it a good rev, it seems to steer a little to the left by itself for some reason, and when i ease my foot off the pedal it steers slightly to the right. Each time it does this, i can feel the steering wheel also slightly budging to each side when i accellerate or decelerate. Its a sensation of the car gliding slightly in either direction. Can anyone tell me what the problem could be? does it a wheel balance? or that the car has been in a serious accident and it a problem with the diff or something like that? Thanks in advance people...

Reply to
JJ

sounds like shocks to me, tire balance affects vibration at hwy speeds

Reply to
Janda