Hi Guys. First Time Poster

Hi guys. First time poster long time reader. Just wanted to say "Hi" ;)

On a side note my Hubby is REAL excited about this new IPO stock GRDX. They just started trading this one like 2 days ago. It's already almost doubled in just 2 days! My Husband is really excited about this stock. Say's it could make us some really BIG money. You guys should check it out. Just spreading the wealth ;) Go to

and check symbol : GRDX you will see how big the growth is :) Let me know what you guys think ;)

Reply to
federico300

Do we look *that* stupid??

federico300 wrote:

Reply to
JimV

Yes. Fortunately, appearances can be misleading. (-:

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ