Idle adjustment of nissan pathfinder

I have a 93 pathfinder XE, with a low idle (around 500 RPM) after it is warmed up, that is causing the car to stall when the air conditioning is on and I am not moving. I know that the optimum idle is around 750 RPM, and I don't know how it would have decreased, a year or so ago nothing was wrong with it. I also have a chiltons manual that shows how to adjust the idle, but it doesn't give enough detail as to exactly where the idle adjustment is on my engine. Can anyone help me?

Thanks,

Patrick

Reply to
patrick.laurie