Leaking seals on 1996 Sentra 1.6L

I have a rear and front main seal leaking on my Sentra. I go through a lot of oil in two weeks, 1 to 2 quarts and I only drive in town! Well I need to know a few things:

1) will I need a puller to remove the front main pully to change the front main seal?

2) to change the rear main, can I pull the auto trans with out removing the exhaust pipe connected to the engine and without removing the cross member that runs under the oil pan? Also, any advice on how to go about replacing both seals will be appreciated!

Reply to
Toms