loaction of Oil pressure sender switch on 1993 Sentra ?

I need to locate this and determine if it is the possible cause of a minor oil leak.

Car has 206,000 miles on it and I want to start with the simplest (and cheape$t) solution first.

thanks in advance

Reply to
dhbrown99

on a 1.6 it is on right front side of engine block near the oil filter

Reply to
LouieG

the leak may not be at the oil pressure switch. on 1994 sentra, i had an annoying minor oil leak, so i replaced the oil pressure switch, did not help. the leak stopped after i replace the crankshaft oil seal. there was a groove worn in the crankshaft at the original seal, so i placed the new seal 1/16 inch down the crankshaft. sentra had less than

100k miles.
Reply to
nucleus