Maxima Power Window Timing

Does anyone know how to adjust the "timing" on a Maxima power window? When I push the auto-up button, the window goes all the way up, and then comes back down about 3 inches. When this happened in the past, I took it to the dealer who charged me $50 to adjust the "timing" of the window. I can't imagine this is too hard once you get the door panel off. Thanks

Reply to
tmarchionne