Power Window Timing

When I use the auto-up feature on my passenger side window, the window goes all the way up and then goes down about four inches and stops. This happened to my driver-side window last year, and the dealer charged $50 to "adjust power window timing". This has to be something easy to fix myself; does anyone know how to do this? Thanks.

Reply to
tonymarch