Metric system

I just bought a 2002 Nissan Altima that was manufactured in Canada (i think) and the whole computer and guages are n the metric system. I know I can get a new face for the guages but is there ra way to change the computer so the trip computer reads in Ferenehit instead of centegrade and mpg instead of L/100km etc, etc? Thanks in advance for your help

Reply to
TannersMom

I just bought a Maxima in Mexico. Was stumped myself on metrics. Was explained to me, that Kilometers are about 1 third less in miles, ergo

60,000 kilometers is aproxamatly, 40, ooo miles.

Hope this helps

pvjoyce

Reply to
bearwithme02151