Micra 1.3 NCVT

Micra 1.3 auto 1998. My brother has had a problem with the N-CVT. The fuse will keep blowing, this has happend before, but now it it is quite persistant. It seems to only happen in the winter. When I have taken it to the dealer There has been no problem, except the first time it happend and there was some corosion at the back of the fuse box. The dealer now thinks it is the ECU for the CVT and wants £700 + Labor. The car apart from this problem is great, but is not worth spending over £1000.

Any help would be greatly apreciated.

Regards JJ

Reply to
JJ