Mitsubishi L200 Double Cab

For the past year or so we've been importing the Mitsubishi and the Nissan Navara 2.5 double cab for around the same price.

I've been thinking of driving one myself and reckon the Mitsubishi beats the Nissan hands down on the road.

But I don't know much about driving off the road and that's what I'm really getting it for - anyone know which is better off the road?

James snipped-for-privacy@maguiresgarage.co.uk

Maguires Garage

In Thailand, I would pick the Mitsubishi because the Nissan's short shock absorber travel and heavy front weight distribution means the front suspension is not so forgiving. For more opinions try posting at uk.rec.cars.4x4 and rec.autos.4x4

Reply to
Wiwat Chang

I've got the Warrior. Its great in the snow, i ended up pulling 6 vehicles home from the drifts that night. Three were vans. One was laden with tools and that was up a steep gradient on icy road surface. The travel and articulation is good and the approach and departure angles are not bad either.

My only complaint is that the near side spot light seal was gone. I had been told that they had two others the same, from the same garage. Now the same spot light has gone and so has the head light on the same side.

I would get it chipped though. It needs a little bit more oomph. But not much, i didn't get it for that, I have a fast car for that sort of thing.

Reply to
g.caffrey5