My 1994 altima gxe

Driving back from Iowa to Buffalo, my engine started choking and i called a friend that tried to help diagnose the problem. He said possibly the fuel line or something with the spark plugs. Being able to stay with a friend in IL i took it to a shop, and they said it was the cam angle sensor, which this discussion group has been talking about. My bill is going to run me about $540 for a new cam angle sensor as well as a synthetic oil change (gas in the oil) and labor. This forum gave me comfort to the reason of the problem, the cost range as well as - ben's with 1994 atima's - watch out!

they also suggested a valve flush, but im wiped out by this. Have to coinstar some change and sell a kindney when i get back to buffalo.

Hopefully this is the end of unexpected bad news, Appreciate the shared knowldege, Ben

Reply to
UniversityAtBuffalo