my dash board light an radio gage light dont come on

in my fuse box on the left under the dash. are all the slots supost to be filled with fuses? i think one of my firends might be messing wiht me an had taken some out. there are like 4 missing. an if i have to replace what type of fuse do i use ?

Reply to
WaTcHyObItCh03SpEcV

filled with fuses?

... no not all

i think one of my firends might be messing wiht me an had taken some out. there are like 4 missing. an if i have to replace what type of fuse do i use ?

look the the fuse box cover or the owners manual, it will tell you all you need to know

Reply to
NissTech