MY03 Vs MY04

I'm hoping a bit of group wisdom mught be able to assist. I'm looking to by a 2003 or 2004 Pulsar Sedan. I understand that the model designation is N16 for these. They are often advertised as MY03 or MY04 - is that an engine code? In 2003 there seem to be both "N16 MY03" and "N16 MY04" available but in 2004 only "N16 MY04". I'm assuming there was a model change in 2003 sometime. Can anyone help clear up my MY question?

Reply to
981999

Well if I'd only thought about it for a second...MY is Model Year, doh!

Reply to
981999