Need Help with 2001 Pathfinder

Hi,

I was installing speakers in my doors and did a very stupid thing. The saw blade clipped the bundle of wires in the door. I immediately cut back the plastic sheathing, on the bundle of wires, and saw that I cut through two wires and frayed another two. I soldered new wires on the two wires that were cut completely and wrapped tape on the two wires where the insulation had mostly been removed. After all this my power windows and locks don't work. I read in a repair manual for a 99 Maxima that these items are protected by circuit breakers that re-set themselves. Anyway, I'm not sure what to do now.Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Trader

Did you check the fuse? I have to believe you cause a short and blew a fuse.

Reply to
ppointer

Yeah,

It was > > Hi,