need trailer hitch receiver for Xterra super-charged

I want to pull a small travel trailer behind my Xterra, but I have the super-charged model which has 17" wheels, and the spare tire under the back of the vehicle is incompatible with the standard trailer hitch receiver which comes with the standard Xterra. As a result, my vehicle did not come with the trailer hitch receiver, nor can I find where to buy one that would work from internet research. Has anybody else solved this problem, or have any suggestions?

Reply to
mail