New Skyline GTR35

Hello

New skyline GTR 35 is coming! I've read reviews recently and seen pics from motor shows. Everything I've read seems to hint at close to 500bhp powered by a twin turbo V6. By the looks of it I reckon it will be expensive but if the R34 is anything to go by it should be well worth it!

Anyone got any news about it? When is the planned release date, how much etc?

Glad to see Nissan are planning a global release for this one!

What do you think?

Reply to
davea