Nissan Frontier 4cyl

I am planning on getting a new 4cyl XE King Cab (2wd) with the Value Truck Package. What are the experiences with this truck? The ground clearance is listed as 6.7" but it does have an engine skid plate. Is this adequate for some very light off road duty (going over harsh dirt roads, small shrubs etc.)?

Reply to
Kevin Arouza

I live in Nevada and am not particularly kind to my Fronty... I have amazed folks the places I have got into... it now has it's fair share of dents underneath, but nothing major... I continues to get me where I want to go averaging 26 mpg or better highway or dirt My only concern (as with my '83 720) is the carrier bearing on that two piece drive shaft...the bouncing around tends to prematurely wear out the rubber support around the bearing... Only been stuck once in soft sand...wasn't paying attention... Drove some friends to a mine in my cousin's full size extended cab GMC and I'll take my Nissan any day

Drive on!

Jeff

Reply to
jeff