Nissan May Give Up.

First read my post "I Give Up". Nissan can't find the problem but knows it's there. Left the car Wed. and got call back yesterday.(Fri) The service rep said if they can't find the problem today I will just have to come and pick the car up. I did ask that they try a known good ECM and check the MAF connector for a bad connection. I'm running out of options. HELP

Reply to
Bill H
1) Nissan Uses the Gas Tank as assistance to pressure. Check to make sure your Cap is good and the OEM type. If after sitting or driving and the problem shows itself, see if there is any pressure in the tank by removing the cap. If not, replace. 2) Also, the TBsensor may be sticking from exterior dust and gummed. Spray the Throttle Body complete and work silicone into the clevis for the throttle position.

Reply to
qq

Reply to
Bill H

Hope it all works for you... And sometimes, it takes racing the Cars to truly understand what happens..

RZ

Reply to
qq