Nissan N13 (Sunny / Pulsar) Manual

Hi! I've got a Nissan Sunny 4x4 '87 with a E16 engine, it's been "off dudy" for a couple of years and I'm planing on rebuilding it. I have a reparemanual (Alfamer) for the series of this car model, but it dosent include the 4x4 - models so I've been looking for a FSM for that car. Is there anyone reading/posting this newsgroup who knows where I Could get one?

Marko Källi Äänekoski - Finland

Reply to
mki

Randy

Does it have a manual (electric) switch, or is it with a viscous coupling for the 4x4? If it's manual, do you have a link where I could download it or could you E-mail it to me?

Marko

"Randy" kirjoitti viestissä:ZFw8g.15911$ snipped-for-privacy@news20.bellglobal.com...

Reply to
mki

Reply to
Randy

I've been asking around in a finnish group, and I got a link that I can mange with:

6But I really looks like the sentra has the same tec that my sunny..... thanks!

Marko

"Randy" kirjoitti viestissä:NvP8g.16318$ snipped-for-privacy@news20.bellglobal.com...

Reply to
mki