Nissan Sunny Coupe How many fans of this car are out there?

How many of you own and love a Nissan Sunny Coupe? I have had them one after another since getting hooked about six years ago. I really would like to hear from you if you are a firm fan.

I've got a mint ZX in my garage and two more ZX's on my drive that are good for spares or renovation as well as a mound of spares from a third ZX I used to own.

I am currently strungling to bring myself to dispose of the two on my drive and keep only the spares I am likely to need for the up-keep of the one car I am currently running. I have noticed how few Sunny Coupes (B12's) are left especially ZX and GTi versions and it feels wrong to be scrapping easily restorable cars or dumping good quality spares when I could be storing the parts and even one of the complete cars. However if there is very little interest in this car which I hope is going to be a future classic then I might as well accept it.

If however other people are as mad about these cars as me then it may be worth while. I am toying with the idea of starting an owner's club to help the last few stay on the road. Anyone who thinks this would be a good ideas and would be particularly interested in be involved let me know.

Regards

Tom

Reply to
Tom Marr

Hello Tom,

I own a 1989 grey ZX coupe, and like you love these cars. It seems daft to scrap your cars when I know of a very good ZX Sunny forum

there are quite a few members on there constantly looking for parts. I'll contact you if I need anything important, i've just managed to find a spare PTU and coil on Ebay UK which is also very useful.

Hope this helps

Reply to
simon