Nissan Sentra Groups

I am back on usenet after a long time of using internet based forums. I used to have a Jeep Cherokee, was all into usenet then, but I have since gone to the more economical route a 2000 Nissan Sentra...basic...fuel effiecient...small....etc. I was looking for a group that specializes in mechanical issues and conversations about these cars? Any ideas or new group names?

Thanks.

Reply to
Bryris

Do a search for "sentra" at yahoo groups:

Cheers, Geoff Glave Vancouver, Canada

Reply to
Geoff Glave

Try these...