wind noise 94 pathfinder

I have a 94 Pathfinder, and the sunroof seems to be subject a bit of wind noise at 100kmh. I have driven another pathy with the same spec, and it seemed to do the same thing. I can't see anythong obvious, so I was wondering if this was was common and fixable. Baz

Reply to
The Baz

Yes, it is common. One solution is to keep the sunshade installed. Another solution is to buy and install the sunroof wind deflector. And, my girlfriend would tell you here solution is to turn up the stereo.

Reply to
ppointer

Also, Nissan recommends that if you have the factory roof rack, you move the front crosspiece back away from the sunroof. I also removed all the little crosspieces that rest on the roof, because they make it harder to wash the roof, and who carries things that sit on the roof panel anyway?

Reply to
SGrant