Nissan Skyline T1 1983 Model - Turn off emergency lights

Hi There,

Recently when I left the car with the cabin light on, the battery died. Since the mechanic jump started the car is fine. But, the emergency lights are flashing for a minute whenever I open the doors. I do not know how to turn this off. I am fearing if cops may pull me off when they see this. Also, please advice where can I buy/download the service manual for the car.

Your suggestions are highly appreciable. Thanks Madhu

Reply to
Madhu