no lights on chime '93 Grand Am

Hi, I have a

'93 Pontiac Grand Am Quad OHC 150,640mi

My chime, which starts when the door is open and lights on...well it stopped working a couple months ago. I recently left my lights on and had to get a jump at -15 weather here in Chicago. I want to take care of this now.

I'm surprised I did a lot of searching and doesn't look like anyone has had this problem. Is it so simple to fix no one bothered to post it?

Anyway, anyone know how to resolve this? Thanks

Kim ~

Proud owner of a 1993 Pontiac Grand Am 150,640mi which I bought off a used car lot in '94. Few major problems with it. Oh, within the last couple months I had to replace both the starter and torque converter (occasionally died when exiting the expressway...knew it was the the TC due to a post on this group) BUT..very pleased with the car.

Reply to
Aaron0617

Bon·ne·ville

I don't remember. Unfortunately, this is something you don't notice until you leave the lights on as you leave the car. Which has been awhile....well until that time, when I did and had to get a jump.

I do know it isn't the fuse.

FUSE RATING 20amp ~ Interior Lights, Chime, Auto Door Locks, Remote Keyless Entry (which I don't have)

Lights, door locks .....Everything on that fuse line works fine.

Reply to
Aaron0617

Reply to
Bon·ne·ville