Rodeo '93 right turn lights not working quite right

Hi All, I'm having a problem with my car. When I signal a right turn, the right turn indicator inside the cabin doesn't flash, instead it
remains steady. But that's not the biggest problem. The real problem is that signaling a right turn causes the warning lights to flash on the outside of the car. There are different results on that right signal depending on whether the headlights are on or off.
I read on this newsgroup that removing the computer fuse for about 1 minute would cause the computer to reset. I did that but it didn't work.
Is the computer on my car bad? Does anyone have any ideas on what's going on with my car?
Thanks in advance, Jose
J Santos wrote:

The computer doesn't control turn signals. It's either a bad connector, short somewhere or a bad turn indicator relay. I'd start by replacing the turn indicator relay. I'm not familiar with your exact car but that relay would be in the main fuse box, the auxillary fuse box under the hood, or under the dash. The are inexpensive, less that $10 or so.
Check the bulb. I had a similar problem with a different car. Someone had replaced a double element bulb with a single element bulb on the right side. The result was whenever the right signal was on, the voltage feedback would make the emergency flashers on front and rear work. If not check the relay or turn signal switch.
The trailer light control module I added to my Rodeo went bad. Turn signals intermittently didn't work correctly. Once I didconnected it the problem went away.