Non-North American Nissan drivers

Hi there.

I am interested in hearing from other Nissan drivers in Europe, in particular, from other Tino owners. As I scan the newsgroup, I notice that most of the models mentioned in the posts say nothing to me, presumably they are models only available in North America. How many European readers are here?

Cheers,

Paolo

Reply to
Paolo G. Cordone

On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 22:04:53 +0000, Paolo G. Cordone wrote (in message ):

Only one it seems... :-(

Paolo

Reply to
Paolo G. Cordone

/raises hand at back.

Reply to
Ian Stirling

/AOL

'91 200SX 16v turbo executive RS13 CA18DET.

  • '89 parts car (as of last night).

Peter Hill

98 micra, that I'm currently trying to work out if it's affected by the recall (it has odd starting problems)
Reply to
Ian Stirling

I'm also a non-north american nissan driver! :D My name is Michele (Michael should be a good translation :P) and I drive a Nissan 200sx S14 2.0 turbo with the famous SR20DET under the hood. She is really nice! :D Have a nice drive, Nissan People! ;)

Michele

Reply to
Michele Pandolfo

Pink elephants with an attitude inspired Michele Pandolfo to tell alt.autos.nissan: : I'm also a non-north american nissan driver! :D : My name is Michele (Michael should be a good translation :P) and I : drive a Nissan 200sx S14 2.0 turbo with the famous SR20DET under the : hood. She is really nice! :D : Have a nice drive, Nissan People! ;)

: Michele

: : >Hi there. : >

: >I am interested in hearing from other Nissan drivers in Europe, in : >particular, from other Tino owners. As I scan the newsgroup, I notice that : >most of the models mentioned in the posts say nothing to me, presumably they : >are models only available in North America. How many European readers are : >here?

/me waves

I've owned a Sunny. I now own a Almera (previous model ) and when I used to work for Nissan I've driven an Almera (current model) and a Tino as company cars apart from the others we've driven for testing like the current and previous Micra, Terrano etc.

Reply to
Perry Rovers

Ok........I confess I'm un-American (Does that mean I might be invaded by Bush and his henchmen?). I have an X-Trail 2.2di Sport.

I'm also un-English, un-French, un-Swiss, un-Norwegian etc etc etc

Reply to
Big Ron

"Bush and his henchmen?"

Please try to show respect for our President.

Thank you.

-- Team EuroMeko

------------------------------

iBuyMinis.Us

He doesn't actually deserve it though.

Reply to
Sarky

On Thu, 6 Nov 2003 22:18:54 +0000, Perry Rovers wrote (in message ):

Perry,

How do you find the Tino? We have test-driven it and found it very good. Spacious, reliable, not too expensive. How is the 1.8 engine, though? I have read reports that it is not too lively.

Paolo

Reply to
Paolo G. Cordone

On Fri, 7 Nov 2003 12:45:09 +0000, iBuyMinis.Us wrote (in message ):

Hey, Bush is not *my* president.

Paolo

Reply to
Paolo G. Cordone