Of foreigners and Altimas

Last week I sold my 1999 Nissan Altima here in Minneapolis, through an ad in the paper. Judging by the eager callers, I guess I underpriced it a bit. OTOH, the first person to test drive it passed on it, but the second bought it.

What I found very strange is that almost all the callers had accents, such as Indian, Asian, and Middle Eastern.

Don't non-immigrants buy used Altimas?

Reply to
P T

I doubt many Native Americans buy them either.

Peter Hill