Overdrive light problems in Windstar

I posted awhile ago about my "overdrive off "light being stuck on and then it went out when I shut the Windstar off. I replaced the switch but the "overdrive off" light still will not come on.Anybody know what gives..Mark

Reply to
MARK

Does it shift into overdrive? You may be able to tell by how many times the van changes gears or by the speed of the engine (if you have a tachometer). Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Reply to
MARK