Performance problem!!!!!!!!!!!!

1998 200sx se I'm getting two codes P0701 Transmission Control System Range/Performance, can somebody explain to me what this code really means and what i need to do to fix my car. The other code I got was P1446 Evaporative Vac Solenoid Circuit Malfunction. The problems my car is having is its driving performance, my car will just lose power and shut off whiles driving or when idle after a while. If I try to restart it won't, sometimes it takes 2 hours before the car can restart again. Lastly when putting gas in the tank the gas comes up every 5 seconds. Which problem is causing my car to shut off and not restart after hours. ( the P0701 I've just got recently). I've always had the P1446 code. CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME PLS!!!!
Reply to
mellowtones