ping GROUP

when replying to a post, check the TO: field....

Reply to
doS

or if you use OE, check the newsgroups field.make sure you post to this group only.

Reply to
doS

The voice of "doS" drifted in on the cyber-winds, from the sea of virtual chaos...

The forgeries in your group are the product of an entity collectively known as "Dippy" to us NANAE users. His latest attack consists of posting Forgeries to random groups, with the *Followup-To* header set to "news.admin-net-abuse.email". If you simply reply to these posts you'll become part of his distributed attack on our newsgroup.

Because of this latest wrinkle NANAE has become flooded by these "What The F***!" posts, none of which are as easily filtered out as the tens of thousands of the Sporgeries a day we usually get:

If you must respond to these posts please be kind, and only reply to your own news group...

Reply to
Maxx Pollare

test reply

Reply to