Primera Fog Lights

I posted a question earlier regarding the fog lights on my 1996 Primera/Camino.

I didn't get any answers but can now share the following having pulled them out myself.

The lights are a Cibie

model IODE 40 - made in Belgium and very good. Cibie has been purchased by Valeo
and now unfortunately no longer make the fog light lamp. The good news is that they do still make the driving light insert.

I was helped greatly by Paul Bolland snipped-for-privacy@xtra.co.nz of Canterbury Auto Electric Supplies who are the NZ importers of Cibie.

The lights cost me $60.00 Australian per lamp so with a nominal amount of freight and gst this came to NZD $155.00.

Thank you Paul for excellent service.

Alun James

Reply to
Alun and Angela James