Radiator replacement - 1993 Sentra 1.6L (GA16DE)

My radiator, though well cared for, has sprung a large leak. Can anyone answer:

1) Is the OEM radiator aluminium or steel?

2) How difficult of a job is replacement on this car, e.g., do I need to pull bumper, headlights, etc.?

TIA!

Sapere Aude!

Reply to
Sapere Aude

The radiator should be quite easy to take out once the hoses are removed. I think the OEM radiator is aluminium but I have the 98 ga16de so there may be a difference... aftermarket radiators can give far better cooling if you buy a race type aluminium with a thicker core. which country are you in? I could point you towards a possible retailer. I am in Australia.

Reply to
darkelf