Re: 92 Sentra Fan Speed

I did notice that the new resistor was much smaller than the older one. I had read somewhere that was to be expected so I do not think that is the problem.

My fan will not run at high speed (position 4). All other speeds work. I > thought it might be the fan resistor and replaced it but still no high > speed. Anyone have any ideals? Thanks. > > -- > Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. > Martin Luther King Jr. > > Education is good, but a wise man uses common sense. > Sandford D. Clark >
Reply to
William Michael Greene