92 Sentra Fan Speed

My fan will not run at high speed (position 4). All other speeds work. I thought it might be the fan resistor and replaced it but still no high speed. Anyone have any ideals? Thanks.

Reply to
William Michael Greene

Sounds like the blower speed switch to me...

Telstar Electronics

The one in the dash? Do I need to replace the whole unit?

Thanks for the reply.

Reply to
William Michael Greene

Yes, the switch in the dash is a likely suspect with what you've described.

Telstar Electronics

I second Telstar's opinion. The resistor works for all speeds but max (4th position).

Good luck!

Telstar Electr> >

Reply to
AS