Re: 94' Pathfinder-NO driver side hi-beam-passenger OK: relay, combo-switch, fuse ?

Try swapping bulbs with the passenger side. This will tell you if it is the bulb or an electrical problem.

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

It might be your daytime running light module if you have one, I had a cold solder joint on the one in my Altima that caused funny stuff to happen with the headlights, only one side lit at certain times and sometimes one would be on low beam and the other on high.

Reply to
JM

Swapped the bulbs but still trouble. I get 12V across the leads so there is a floating ground or something. I was trying to figure if Nissan ran direct from the column stalk or used relays inbetween. Fuses are good.

Phil

E. Meyer wrote:

Reply to
Phil